Seeking Applications for Junior Coach
The Cross Creek Krakens Swim Team is seeking applications for the position of Junior Coach, reporting directly to the team Athletic Director and Head Coach. Applicants must be 15 years of age prior to season start date (April 15th).
- Applicants must have swam for the Cross Creek Krakens in the 2021 swim team season and must commit to swim for the Cross Creek Krakens in the 2022 swim team season.
- Must be LifeGuard/CPR/First Aid certified prior to season start (will be required to show certification).
- Swim coaching experience is preferred.
- Must have a sound knowledge of all 4 strokes and start and turn fundamentals.
- Must have effective time management skills.
- Must be responsible, outgoing, enthusiastic and work well with others.
- Must commit to the entire summer swim team schedule (all of which include but are not limited to team meetings, swim practices (Mid April – July 1), swim clinics, swim meets (weekday and Saturday meets) and team social events).
If you are interested in submitting a resume for this position or have questions relating to it, please email Mr. Mark Flathouse at email@example.com.
Deadline for resume submission is Friday, January 28th at 8:00am
(late applications will not be considered).
~~~~ Release the Kraken ~~~~